1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

URGENT Age standardised reading test.... Where can I find one?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eggles, Feb 24, 2012.

  1. I am looking for an age standardised reading test to give children to provide evidence for SATs allowance of extra time. Where can I find one?
    Thank you in advance
  2. marlin

    marlin Star commenter

    What about doing a past Year 6 reading test paper? You may already have done so and so can use the score from that. In the teachers guide there are tables to convert the raw score into a standardised reading age.
  3. clangercrazy

    clangercrazy New commenter

    past sats reading papers don't count.
    You need something like the Edinburgh reading age/comprehension tests (2, 3 or 4)
    or suffolk reading tests, or any of the major standardised reading age group tests. Most schools have a few knocking about, that give a reading age in years and months (5:10 for example) and standardised scores are given too.
    cutting it a bit fine aren't you.....deadline 27th.....[​IMG]
  4. Msz

    Msz Established commenter

  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Yes, I am. Never had to do this before and didn't realise the application needed so much evidence. Thank you sooooo much.
  6. You would say it's great - you promote it all over the tes forum...

    Spam alert!!! Obviously made up user - only other post is to products by same company!

Share This Page