1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UPS Proof

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by ITA76, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ITA76

ITA76 New commenter

I started a new job in Jan at an independent school. Prior to this I was on supply and prior to that I was working in a school. I was paid on UPS1. I have just realised I am only been paid on M6. I should probably have noticed this before as I am part time I didnt. How can I prove that I have gone through the threshold? i

2. ITA76

ITA76 New commenter

I started a new job in Jan at an independent school. Prior to this I was on supply and prior to that I was working in a school. I was paid on UPS1. I have just realised I am only been paid on M6. I should probably have noticed this before as I am part time I didnt. How can I prove that I have gone through the threshold? i

3. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

When you passed threshold there should have been a letter from your then head teacher informing you - This is your proof. Other than that your present employer could contact your previous school where their records should have note of your application and passing.

4. ITA76

ITA76 New commenter

Thanks! Not go the letter from my headteacher! Will have to get them to contact my last school. Thanks again