1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Uploading Resources to TES

Discussion in 'English' started by and_dvs, Nov 2, 2018.

1. and_dvs

and_dvs New commenter

Hi folks,

I have a number of resources I would like to upload to TES with the hope of selling them. I have the first one ready, which is a bank of (120+) starters/literacy tasks/bell-work tasks - however you want to use them - covering all kinds of things: riddles, puzzles, literacy, thinking skills, language analysis, etc.

Having had a quick scout around the site, there seems to be an awful lot of resources that are priced fairly highly and don't seem to really offer very much. I want to avoid all that. I have used this resource myself for many years and find it incredibly useful. It's mainly aimed at secondary, but is easily adapted to all kinds of ability levels.

So, does anyone have any tips about selling resources on here and any tips about selling this particular resource? I have more coming. I am an English teacher. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. roamingteacher

roamingteacher Established commenter Forum guide

There is a sellers' forum on TES where you might get more relevant information. Good luck!

pepper5 likes this.
  3. and_dvs

and_dvs New commenter

I'll check it out - thanks.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Have a look at this section of the FAQs.

Selling Resources and Being an Author

This is a link to the TES Authors' Group forum

5. and_dvs

and_dvs New commenter

marlin likes this.