1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Uploading Files

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by JosieWhitehead, Feb 29, 2016.

1. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

Have others noticed that as from this weekend (27-29 Feb) you cannot upload files - or is it just me?

2. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

Hi @JosieWhitehead ,
    It seems to have worked for the one I just put up.
    Have you tried again today ?

3. JosieWhitehead

Yes, I've tried to upload a resource for Easter, but when I press "browse my files" I get nowhere. I've written to TES. It's strange isn't it? One of the mysteries of the world!

4. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

I hope you get a speedy solution and would be interested in hearing what caused it , in case of future issues.

5. JosieWhitehead

No reply to my email yet, or to my second one and I still can't load. It is a pity because it is material for Easter that secondary schools would appreciate. I'll let you know if I do get an answer.

6. delnon

delnon Lead commenter

I've just (23:43) uploaded a powerpoint with no trouble at all. Have you restarted your pc? That sometimes fixes it.

7. languageisheartosay

languageisheartosay Occasional commenter

Yes, and clear the cache as well. Sometimes it helps if you don't use your bookmark but go to TES via Google or by inserting the address. Then make a new bookmark. Uploading worked for me yesterday so you seem to be out on a limb... Hope it sorts soon.

8. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Hello @JosieWhitehead

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with the resources platform.

Are you still having problems uploading files? Have you tried to clear the cache as @languageisheartosay suggested?

Please bear with us while we try to resolve the issue.

The Resources team need more information to try and determine what the issue is.

Please can you check your conversations (private messages) to help answer some of the questions sent to you?

Thank you.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

9. anon8836

anon8836 New commenter

I've tried several times, but nothing works. This is the email I've just received:

Hi Josie

Your not the only person having trouble uploading.

You could also try using a different internet browser i.e. FireFox, Chrome or IE, but best to check back later.

Kind Regards

Becky
    TES Resource Team

10. TinaMade

TinaMade New commenter

Hi @JosieWhitehead,

I believe the issue has been resolved now. Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing trouble uploading?

Sorry for any inconvenience caused - hopefully it's all sorted now.

Tina

11. JosieWhitehead

Hi Tina - Uploading the files has been resolved, but there is still something wrong. For example, moving down this page isn't easy and messages keep appearing saying that TES is not responding and then from Explorer saying that they are trying to resolve the problem. Best of luck with resolving the matters. I have five huge websites where thousands of teachers worldwide come daily, but I don't get these problems - LUCKILY. I hope my luck doesn't change. Good luck.