1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Upload problem

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by YouFanEnglish, Jan 23, 2018.

1. YouFanEnglish

YouFanEnglish New commenter

Hi,

I've been trying to upload my first resource and everything has been running smoothly until I reach the final draft preview page. I select the box to state I own the rights to the resource and then press 'publish', but nothing happens. I have refreshed the page and started from scratch four times now. Could I have some help with this please?

Thanks

2. charliep86

charliep86 New commenter Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hello @YouFanEnglish - sorry you're having issues uploading your resource! We have a series of checks in place to help limit spam content, which can sometimes be overzealous when people upload for the first time, however there should be an alert in place to inform you of any issues here. I'll take a quick look into this now to see if I can spot anything obvious! Thanks for your patience :)

3. charliep86

charliep86 New commenter Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi @YouFanEnglish - I've tried impersonating your account and going through the upload process for the latest resource you tried to publish, and it seems to be working fine. Do you see the screen that asks you to fill out a few fields, or does the page just stay static? Could you please let us know which browser, device and operating system you are using?

If you could please drop our customer support team an email (help@tes.com) or give them a call on 0345 521 7111, they'll be able to help resolve this problem for you!

Sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully we can resolve this issue quickly for you! Thanks :)

4. DJames91

DJames91 New commenter

hi I am unable to upload any resources. Could you please help?

5. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

em
    Email help@tes.com and they should be able to help you out.

6. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

We are not aware of any issues with the uploader. If you are still suffering any issues please contact authors@tes.com