1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Updated Spelling Journals

Discussion in 'Primary' started by schoolslinks, Mar 29, 2007.

1. I've had a lot of people email me over the last couple of weeks asking me to add more to the spelling journals page at schoolslinks.

I've updated the page today, revamping the Year 5 Summer and Autumn journals and adding wordsearches for Year 5 Summer.

I'll add more over the next couple of days.

http://www.schoolslinks.co.uk/resources_spelling.htm

2. I've had a lot of people email me over the last couple of weeks asking me to add more to the spelling journals page at schoolslinks.

I've updated the page today, revamping the Year 5 Summer and Autumn journals and adding wordsearches for Year 5 Summer.

I'll add more over the next couple of days.

http://www.schoolslinks.co.uk/resources_spelling.htm

3. Thank you. I love all your stuff! Will take a look

4. I too really like your stuff, we use the spelling journals all the time. I was wondering if you were doing a wordsearch one for Y4 summer term?? I can only see the normal spelling journal, but my class love the wordsearches.

5. wicked witch

wicked witch New commenter

Brilliant. Thank you so much. I will download the year 5 stuff tomorrow and be prepared for next term in one area at least.

6. These spelling journals and spelling wordsearches look great, but I can't see any for Y6? Do they exist? - I know Y6 revises all y5 but wondered if there were separate books.
    Thanks

7. Thank you very much.I will use these.

8. hi, have you got year 2 summer term spelling journals? many thanks x

9. I to love the site - many thanks for the free resources.

10. These are brilliant, thank you so much!

11. Thanks for the link. The spelling journals are great just wondered are there Year 3 wordsearches?
    Also is there an Autumn term spelling jouranl for Year 3?

Many Thanks

12. No autumn spelling journal for Year 3 as yet or wordsearches. When they're done I'll let you know.

13. thanks these are great!

14. Sorrim

Sorrim Occasional commenter

Hi. Do you do any spelling journals or word searches specifically for Year 6? I have used loads of your stuff when in other classes and everything is excellent! Thanks.
    Sorrim x

15. Fabulous link, thanks! There is a lot more on here than I realised - extremely useful, thank you!

16. Thank you so much. I'm moving from Year 6 to Year 4, so these will be really useful.

17. Hi there,

I have been on to the site and have used the spelling and reading journals in the past they are great! I just wondered if the full set is now available? Also one of the links for Year 3 spring wordsearches does not work - any ideas? Many thanks!