1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Updated Pay Calculator

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by tafkam, Jul 14, 2015.

1. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

For what I suspect will be the last time, I have updated the pay calculator at

www.tesfaq.co.uk/pay

It now contains the suggested points for pay scales that have been put forward in a joint document from 5 of the teacher/headteacher unions. I can't see for how much longer they'll feasibly be able to produce such lists and schools are increasingly likely to move away from such recommended spines, and so it will become all but impossible to maintain the calculator. I suspect I may have to retire it this time next year.

Meanwhile, you can get a broad estimate of take-home pay based on the suggested scales by downloading the calculator for the time being.

www.tesfaq.co.uk/pay

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

I think in the interests of the famous pay calculators very survival alone I shall write to the educational secretary voicing my concern.