1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Upcoming 20% Bundle Sale

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Apr 15, 2018.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

As there is shortly to be a 20% bundle sale I wish to bring to the attention of TES (yet again) that the stats showing for my bundles is incorrect. I have flagged this on many occasions. I have spoken on the phone to report this, contacted you by email and as requested I have sent in screen prints highlighting the error. I have 15 bundles on sale of which 11 of those have incorrect stats. The number of sales is correct but the earnings alongside the number sold is incorrect. With regards to the other 4 bundles, 1 I haven't sold and the other 3 were bought prior to April 2017. Has anyone else noticed a problem?. From my records this problem began as far back as April 2017. Here is an example:

FRENCH ~ FOOD & DRINK BUNDLE
    £7.30
    Created: 21 Feb 2017

Last modified: 15 Mar 2018

0 reviews
    • Views

• Sales

• Earnings

• Licence

TES-PAID

I live in hope that you will be able to fix this problem...o_O

Krazikas likes this.
  2. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

The stats for all my bundles are incorrect. My biggest one has sold quite a few times but shows '0 sales' and '0 earnings'. Several other bundles don't have accurate sales information and none of them have the correct earnings. I have contacted TES about this too and been told it will be fixed soon. It would be great to have the correct stats - it would make it much easier to analyse which product type to focus more on etc.

Krazikas and labellaroma like this.
  3. labellaroma

I couldn't agree more...

FullShelf likes this.
  4. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Same here....o_O

labellaroma and FullShelf like this.
  5. labellaroma

As there is shortly to be a 20% bundle sale I wish to bring to the attention of TES (yet again) that the stats showing for my bundles is incorrect. I have flagged this on many occasions. I have spoken on the phone to report this, contacted you by email and as requested I have sent in screen prints highlighting the error. I have 15 bundles on sale of which 11 of those have incorrect stats. The number of sales is correct but the earnings alongside the number sold is incorrect. With regards to the other 4 bundles, 1 I haven't sold and the other 3 were bought prior to April 2017. Has anyone else noticed a problem?. From my records this problem began as far back as April 2017. I live in hope that you will be able to fix this problem...o_O

6. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

Me too...I've informed TES...

labellaroma likes this.
  7. labellaroma

I was hoping that someone from Tes would address this problem as it appears others have notice that their stats regarding Bundles are also incorrect. :(