1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Up to date Kuwait info

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by mmgirish, Oct 27, 2018.

1. mmgirish

mmgirish New commenter

Hey there,

I would really appreciate it if someone could send me a message to tell me which British schools are the good ones in Kuwait. Thinking about making a move and I'm unsure of which ones in Kuwait are worth looking at.

Cheers!

2. BondStreetBabe

BondStreetBabe New commenter

Messaged you.

3. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

Last I heard, it should STILL be fairly far down the potential list of destinations for anyone with other/better options. But I'm glad someone else seemed to have more relevant and helpful information for you.

4. february31st

february31st Established commenter

Basically only 4 schooks to consider, the oldest English School, Purple, Blue and Green schools in no particular order of preference.

Forget any other school in Q8 for your own sanity!

This info was reconfirmed by a staff member in our school who worked Q8 a year ago. But a subscription to the *** will fill you in on all the details.

5. mmgirish

mmgirish New commenter

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to Kuwait in particular but I'm trying make a list of all the good British schools worth looking at in each place. I have a subscription to *** too. Cheers.

6. Bentley51

Bentley51 Occasional commenter

I have messaged you.