1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unseen Presentation

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by Penguin1212, Feb 23, 2011.

1. HI -
    I am having my first ever SMT interview next week for an AHT position. I have been told I will have an unseen presentation to give - could anyone give me any tips or ideas or to cope with this? What could it be? I have been double checking person spec in order to cover all possibilities?

I am so so so so so nervous! (TURNS GREEN)

2. HI -
    I am having my first ever SMT interview next week for an AHT position. I have been told I will have an unseen presentation to give - could anyone give me any tips or ideas or to cope with this? What could it be? I have been double checking person spec in order to cover all possibilities?

I am so so so so so nervous! (TURNS GREEN)

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I could make an endless list of 'what it could be' but you'd be none the wiser. The whole point of this exercise is to see if you can think on your feet and work under pressure, so forget any notion at all of 'finding out' what it might be in order to prepare for it.
    The best you can do is prepare well for the interview in terms of your responses to all aspects of the job description and school leadership and improvement in general.

4. Thanks Middlemarch - I totally appreciate your answer; [​IMG]
    Didnt think I would be nervous as its my first time and didnt even expect to get through the application!!! So just want to go in and be competant! Lol x