1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unreasonable anger

Discussion in 'Personal' started by doomzebra, Jan 23, 2011.

1. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

I was reading the supplements in this morning's Sunday Telegraph when I came upon a review of a book called "Jerusalem: A Biography" and became crossly cross to a quite immoderate degree.
    It isn't a bloody biography, it is a history. Simon Growbag-Mountebank (or his editor) should be peeled and thrown in a vat of vinegar.
    Grrrrrrrrr

2. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

I was reading the supplements in this morning's Sunday Telegraph when I came upon a review of a book called "Jerusalem: A Biography" and became crossly cross to a quite immoderate degree.
    It isn't a bloody biography, it is a history. Simon Growbag-Mountebank (or his editor) should be peeled and thrown in a vat of vinegar.
    Grrrrrrrrr

3. That doesn't seem unreasonable.

4. Anger can be a bit of a wasted emotion when directed at something you cannot change.
    I understand your anger though, I often feel it myself.

5. I think when it is something that I can't change, that is when I do feel anger.

6. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I completely understand, doom.

7. Join my husband. He is beyond rage at the burglary, and for some reason feels it appropriate to direct it at me because I am calm and accepting. No-one hurt, not much gone, not much mess - it's done, and we're insured. So much pointless wrath.

8. [​IMG]