1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

University of Warwick - Firm Offers

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by chiltoni, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Just wanted to see if anybody who applied to Warwick has had a firm offer yet? Knowing they have the numbers now and with it looking like Primary numbers are the same as last year, I'm starting to wonder why the wait still?...

2. Just wanted to see if anybody who applied to Warwick has had a firm offer yet? Knowing they have the numbers now and with it looking like Primary numbers are the same as last year, I'm starting to wonder why the wait still?...

3. Hi, was getting all excited when I read the thread-thought people had started to find out. I've still not heard anything yet-but hopefully will be soon!

4. Thought I'd been missed out when I saw the title!

I'm still waiting ........patiently?

Will probably phone on Thursday if I still haven't heard.

5. Hi, I've just found out that I've got in, I'm so excited!!!!!! I've been given a conditional offer based on CRB and occupational health. Have just had an email from Warwick Uni-need to check the GTTR to see if my status has been updated since october!!! Good luck everyone and I hope you hear soon!

6. I have the same conditional offer too :O) Just track hasn't updated yet - I'm sure that'll be sorted in the next day or so too.

Congratulations lxg824!

7. Congratulations to you too!!! Just glad things are finally being sorted. My GTTR hasn't been updated but that doesn't surprise me at all lol

8. I've had the email from Warwick too and then late this afternoon the email that GTTR has been updated!!

9. Congrats all! My GTTR finally updated last night. It was the best thing ever to finally be able to accept the offer! Did you all get the email from Warwick Uni for the CRB application? Lian :)

10. I'm in too for primary, in previous years people have created a facebook group, I would do but don't have a clue how to do it??