1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE 2012..PGCE PRIMARY

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by earum_bibi, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to know if anyone has had an interview for Primary PGCE at Uni of Hertfordshire. Mine is next month and i am very nervous. What sort of questions should we prepare for and what sort of skills are the tutors looking for. Any advise and help would be really much appreciated.

Thanks!
    E

2. Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to know if anyone has had an interview for Primary PGCE at Uni of Hertfordshire. Mine is next month and i am very nervous. What sort of questions should we prepare for and what sort of skills are the tutors looking for. Any advise and help would be really much appreciated.

Thanks!
    E

3. jenjen-uk

jenjen-uk New commenter

Hi earum_bibi,

I've got my interview next week, very nervous too but the forums on here re: general questions you might be asked are really helpful.

4. Hi,

I have got my interview next week and i am just wondering how yours went... What was the group interview like?, did you have to do an essay?, what kind of questions did they ask in the group interview?

5. Hi

I am just wondering how your interview went? What was the group activity like? What kind of interview questions did you have? did you do an essay?