1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

United V Barca - Champions Leaue Predictions.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by regencyrob, May 28, 2011.

1. Barca to take an early lead and United to come back and win 3 - 2
    Thats my dream scenario but TBH I cannot see it happening.
    I can see Barca embarrassing us!
    fingers crossed for a [​IMG]

2. anon468

anon468 New commenter

I predict that I will be slightly pished by half time.

3. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

Are you from Salford then?

4. Barca will win

My big baby boy will cry

5. Messi will take Vidic apart for the first 25 minutes...in the 26th minute Nemanja will break his leg.

6. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

Ferguson will burst a blood vessel at 95 minutes when Barca score the winning goal from an off-side position [​IMG]

7. No I am not but can get to OT in about 12 mins (obviously not on matchdays) so not too far away.

8. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

9. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

hello bookies...........

10. Cervinia

Cervinia Occasional commenter

Well obviously - why on earth would a manu fan be going to OT on a match day? Surely their armchairs would miss them too much.
    • Couldn't cheat your way to this trophy, unlucky.

11. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

They're normally too far away anyway, Cervinia, since most ManU fans are glory hunters.

12. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

too be fair, its a shame united didnt win....maybe we would have seen the back of red nose

13. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

We wouldn't you know, he'll be there until he dies or stops winning.

14. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

it might help him to go

ie over took liverpool, few CL wins...etc etc whats left to

I do think he will die as the coach of united, be it in the dug out or 'back stage' in an office role.

15. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I was hoping for a dodgy goal to see him off [​IMG]
    It's probably quite horrid of me to hope for that but I find him rude and arrogant. It would be nice to see the FA grow a pair and fine him properly for refusing to talk to the BBC.