1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

United Kingdom Irrelevent Party becomes even less relevent

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Duke of York, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

Suzanne Evans, once tipped as a potential UKIP leader has resigned, following Gerrard Batten's surviving the vote of no confidence against him. It can't be much longer now before the right wing nut jobs have all gone, leaving only the racist bigots to spread the word about the party's true ethos.

2. Photo51

Photo51 Established commenter

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

3. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

I thought of them on Saturday evening, when a soloist at our concert sang White Christmas.

4. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Star commenter

But UKIP won. They might be less relevant now, but that's of little consequence. They can look back on June 2016 as their finest hour, never to be taken away from them. A bit like England 1966.

lanokia likes this.
  5. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

I'll be voting for them from now on. I'll be backing Brexit at the Peoples' vote. I'm against changing Northern Ireland's abortion laws and I don't want an Irish Language anymore. I want a hard border between us and the EU and no backstop. The EU are a bad lot but they are mainly Catholic. The EU is following a gay agenda and a Vatican agenda.

6. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

NO SURRENDER!

ULSTER SAYS NO!!

(Do UKIP stand in NI seats?)

7. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

We did; they do. BREXIT! Sooner and harder the better.

8. Duke of York

EmanuelShadrack and InkyP like this.
  9. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Star commenter

It is quite staggering isn't it, how the instigators of the current situation have all either gubbered off, or have sought EU residency etc. They've effortlessly surpassed the already-very-high-level of "standard" hypocrisy that we expect from our politicians.

Strangely none of those involved mentioned their plans to the electorate before the referendum. Funny that.

10. Duke of York

I find it even more staggering that people bought their lies about being ruled from Brussels, which even if true, can't be such a bad thing when we consider how well the British government has handled the Brexit farce.