1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit E31 The development of Music btec first level 2 extended

Discussion in 'Music' started by skirky, Feb 16, 2012.

1. skirky

skirky New commenter

Hi !!
    I wonder and indeed pray that someone might be able to help me. I have to teach btec for the first time and cannot find any resources for Unit E31 " The development of Music " Can anyone show me a scheme of work and/or resources they use which cover the criteria??? I would be really grateful for any help!!!

2. skirky

skirky New commenter

Hi !!
    I wonder and indeed pray that someone might be able to help me. I have to teach btec for the first time and cannot find any resources for Unit E31 " The development of Music " Can anyone show me a scheme of work and/or resources they use which cover the criteria??? I would be really grateful for any help!!!

3. skirky

skirky New commenter

Hi, that would be fantastic thankyou. I really would appreciate that and look forward to receiving a copy. My email address is sbowskill@hotmail.co.uk
    You are a lifesaver!!

4. thin lizzie

thin lizzie New commenter

You've got mail.

5. Hello, I am also delivering this unit while on cover for our music teacher who is on maternity leave, if you have any worksheets or documents to help I would be so so grateful. :)

Kind regards and hope your new term is going well.
    Mark - mark21ferri@hotmail.com

6. thin lizzie

thin lizzie New commenter

Mark,
    I've emailed some assignment briefs on to you. Good luck with them.

7. miss.best

miss.best New commenter

Hello, I was wondering if somebody can help me! I am new to teaching BTEC, having taught A Level Music, and I am covering someone last minute. I need to write a scheme of work asap for Music Level 2 Extended, Unit 28: Professional Skills in Music, and was wondering if anybody wouldn't mind sharing theirs so I have a starting point? I would be most grateful. Thank you in advance!