1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 8 Edexcel today - what did you think?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by Angek, May 23, 2011.

1. Some hard questions but easier ones in the same section - so if they picked well then should be fine.
    Thought a type name 2 organs for donation was bit random!

A x

2. Some hard questions but easier ones in the same section - so if they picked well then should be fine.
    Thought a type name 2 organs for donation was bit random!

A x

3. Brummy Boy

Brummy Boy New commenter

Same for us.
    Clever kids just chose wisely. One managed to get through without answering a single question on another religion (kind of defeats the object of the paper!)
    Agree about the random 2 mark question. Kids called me a liar, very hurt, lol.

4. Yep, I was very happy with it too. Also had a couple who did only Christianity too.My lot all did excellently on the first paper so am hoping for a great set of results :)

5. I was pleased with it. Thought section 3 was the hardest, but q7 was a gift for mine as all of those questions were part of our last proper revision session last week. Most of mine seem confident, and we had a lot on the C/D borderline, so keeping fingers crossed this paper will have pulled some of them up!