1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 5A - Graphic Modelling using Google Sketchup

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sam69, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Can anyone please give me some help? I've been asked to plan a unit of Graphic modelling for Yr 5/6 and have been asked to use Google Sketchup to do it. I'm no ICT whizz and am wondering if anyone has some planning that I could look at for this unit that specifically uses this software?? I've seen other planning online using different packages but to see something using Sketchup would be really helpful. Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

2. Can anyone please give me some help? I've been asked to plan a unit of Graphic modelling for Yr 5/6 and have been asked to use Google Sketchup to do it. I'm no ICT whizz and am wondering if anyone has some planning that I could look at for this unit that specifically uses this software?? I've seen other planning online using different packages but to see something using Sketchup would be really helpful. Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

try here
    https://www.tes.co.uk/taxonomySearchResults.aspx?keywords=sketchup

4. Thank you, will have a look