1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 3 Take It Away Photomontage

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by kbcom, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hi

I am currently working with some students who are creating their take away packaging. According to the guideline it must "a photomontage to cover the outside of the packaging"

Could any one explain - maybe with examples. What it is looking for? I have researched into the term and examples of " photomontage" but does this need to cover the whole box. I am a bit confused.

I have emailed the Edexcel but I thought I might get some response from other teachers.

Thanks
    Kbcom

2. Hi

I am currently working with some students who are creating their take away packaging. According to the guideline it must "a photomontage to cover the outside of the packaging"

Could any one explain - maybe with examples. What it is looking for? I have researched into the term and examples of " photomontage" but does this need to cover the whole box. I am a bit confused.

I have emailed the Edexcel but I thought I might get some response from other teachers.

Thanks
    Kbcom