1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 2 Edexcel GCE appropriate text

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by madjessy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. I've decided to do "two" by Jim Cartwright with my class either in a 3 or 4 if other half do another play or a 7 as a whole troupe. Has anyone else done this before I know socially,historically etc its a 2 person show but could adapt the written concept for this purpose? What do you think?

2. I've decided to do "two" by Jim Cartwright with my class either in a 3 or 4 if other half do another play or a 7 as a whole troupe. Has anyone else done this before I know socially,historically etc its a 2 person show but could adapt the written concept for this purpose? What do you think?

3. i did it last year with a group of 6, worked really well. i had the landlord and landlady as the same actors all the way though and everyone else multi-rolled and played 2 roles each. one of my students in this group was just off full marks so i think our examiner liked it!
    good luck! :)