1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 2 BTEC Nationals

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by tiz, Jan 11, 2005.

1. tiz

tiz

Hi
    I wondered if anyone could help me with resources, lesson plans etc for the BTEC National course unit 2. I am a GTP and would like some help with writing the assignment etc.

Thanks very much

2. tiz

tiz

Hi
    I wondered if anyone could help me with resources, lesson plans etc for the BTEC National course unit 2. I am a GTP and would like some help with writing the assignment etc.

Thanks very much

3. mathsman

mathsman New commenter

Do you mean the BTEC National Award? If so post your email address and I might be able to help

4. tiz

tiz

Hi
    Thanks for your relpy. Sorry if I didn't make it clear, it is for the BTEC National Diploma in Business.

My email is tizzie_shelley@hotmail.com

5. Would be interested in any assignment & resource ideas for BTEC National Business Unit 2.

Thanks

6. Hi

I have to draw up a scheme of work for the Unit 2 in BTEC national award in personal and business finance level 3 and I was wondering whether anyone had any advice/schemes of work/ resources etc that they are willing to share to help?

Many thanks

my email address is kez42runton@hotmail.com

7. Hi,

I also have to draw up a BTEC Business Studies scheme of work for my GTP assignment. Have not had much guidance with this and am really fretting about where to start. Any ideas would be most welcome.

My email address is jellydeal@googlemail.com

Regards.

8. Really stressed... just been given my timetable for next year teaching the BTEC Business national award single handedly!!! (Bear in mind I've never taught this before) They say NQTs dont last long hehe

If anyone could help to assignment briefs for unit 1 or 2 or anything I would be extremelly grateful (",)

jasmine_mohmoud@hotmail.com

9. Thanks chris really useful!!

Jasmine

10. Hi,

I am going to teach taking BTEC Unit 3-Financial Control(Edexcel), which is internally assessed. This is the first time the school is teaching BTEC and they have handed this unit to me. I am not familiar with teaching BTEC or coursework based Finance, therefore would be very grateful if you any resources or coursework templates/ framework that i may use.
    Hope to hear from you soon

Kind Regards

Could you please email any resources to my personal account on hasinabegum@hotmail.com.