1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 2 Assignment 2 help pleasssseee?

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by Chikin79, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Chikin79

Chikin79 New commenter

Hey guys I have just starte teaching Media Studies at GCSE Level. Having a hard time as the teacher who left did NO marking at all last year so I have 2 years worth of ICT marking to do and learn media studies, I seem to be plodding on but jjust need a question or 2 answered if you could.

Im talking about institutions on a music video and a website.

Who are the institutions behind a website? and am i right in saying the ones for the video are like MTV, Youtube, Record Company, Film Production Company?

Also im talking about representation, Institution, colours, audience, Connotation,Denotation can anyone think of anything i may be missing thtas considered important...these is more but my brain has gone numb and its only Sunday!

Many thanks
    Craig

2. Chikin79

Chikin79 New commenter

Hey guys I have just starte teaching Media Studies at GCSE Level. Having a hard time as the teacher who left did NO marking at all last year so I have 2 years worth of ICT marking to do and learn media studies, I seem to be plodding on but jjust need a question or 2 answered if you could.

Im talking about institutions on a music video and a website.

Who are the institutions behind a website? and am i right in saying the ones for the video are like MTV, Youtube, Record Company, Film Production Company?

Also im talking about representation, Institution, colours, audience, Connotation,Denotation can anyone think of anything i may be missing thtas considered important...these is more but my brain has gone numb and its only Sunday!

Many thanks
    Craig