1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unit 2 and 1 Outstanding work Edexcel

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by madjessy, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Would anyone mind sending me some examples of work for unit 1 and 2 that was moderated as outstanding last year? Especially any high or full marks I am so nervvous about giving mine anything too high but equally dont wanna penalise. I was commented on as perhaps being a little to generous in the higher end than the standard.
    My email is madjessy@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

2. Would anyone mind sending me some examples of work for unit 1 and 2 that was moderated as outstanding last year? Especially any high or full marks I am so nervvous about giving mine anything too high but equally dont wanna penalise. I was commented on as perhaps being a little to generous in the higher end than the standard.
    My email is madjessy@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

3. dande

dande New commenter

You need to remember that outstanding was seen as being on top of what was available in the old spec. I would suspect that you would not have had many getting this. (Depending on your school, that is.)
    You would be better having 'excellent' ones and looking at what can be done to improve these.
    Also, ask the exam board. I know they were looking to publish some for AS/A2 so possible looking to do the same for GCSE.

4. I've got some from Unit 1. I'll send them to you. I don't have any from unit 2 though I'm afraid.

Cheers
    Nicky

5. Much appreciated Nicky.

Hopefully I can swap something for you in the future...