1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Unison Equal Pay Application Form

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by tree of life, Apr 25, 2012.

  1. Hello Folks, Does anyone know the correct address/department to sent these applications forms to? We have tried phoning the Birmingham Branch without luck. They forms came from them, but without a forwarding address.

  2. I'm from a different LA, but I believe ours were sent straight to a solicitors firm, however this was over a year ago maybe even two years, so I may be wrong. I'm glad you posted though because I had completely forgotten I had put in an equal pay claim it's been so long since we have heard anything!

    Good luck!
  3. You could perhaps try sending them to your regional office FAO the officer who deals with Education. You should be able to find the address on the Unison Web Site.
    Send a covering letter with them and keep copies of everything.
    Or, ring the Regional Office. They have full time paid officials, so you should be able to to talk to someone who knows! I don't know what your Branch Office is like, but ours only has one full time employee and it is sometimes difficult to get to speak to her.
    I think that there is a huge number of equal pay applications, so it will be a while before anything is resolved.

Share This Page