1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unisex dollies' pushchair/pram

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by anon736, Apr 24, 2011.

1. When I went out for lunch with one of my friends last week, her 2 year old daughter had a little pushchair with a dolly in it. My 11 month old little boy loved it. Does anyone know where I could get one that isn't bright pink, as that is all that I can find? There seem to be several around that are suitable for 3+ year olds, but this was a sturdy little pushchair suitable for a toddler.

2. missmunchie

missmunchie Occasional commenter

3. We got a ladybird pram from ebay. It's exactly the same as my first dolls pram (30 years ago) and it's yellow and red. I don't remember ever having a pink dolls pram when I was a child, they were all primary colours and my brother was encouraged to play with them as much as I was.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PLAYSKOOL-LIL-LADY-PRAM-AND-DOLL-/320688374837?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item4aaa844435

4. Oops! Just read on the ELC website that it is suitable for 3+ years. However one of the reviewers says they used it for their 2 year old.