Hi, I have a long-running battle with my Headteacher. Union have advised appealing, grievance and then tribunal for months. I have followed all advice and they consistently advised that he was behaving unlawfully and discriminating against me. I have finally exhausted all appeals and put in a grievance and yesterday my local rep emailed to state it had no chance of success and that they were considering withdrawing support. I have been unimpressed by the local rep and she's kept saying she'll escalate it to regional level and hasn't. I've tried ringing regional myself but they kept passing me back to her. So I had backup: a solicitor through my house insurance. I'm waiting for the final decision about whether to proceed with a tribunal or not but, in the meantime, the grievance process is all I have. How can I convince the union to stick with what they've been advising me for months, and has anyone else been in this bizarre position? My school rep has been amazing and she's furious with local rep for being so **** and uncontactable throughout, and for now doing a huge turnaround from all the advice given in emails throughout.