1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Uniformed Public services

Discussion in 'Further Education' started by alberto856, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hello Ihave recently retired from the police after 22 years service,being a Public order trainer and firearms officer and discipline lead for the police federation,before that Iwas a PTI in the prison service for 3 1/2 years and to start my cap collection I was a Royal Marine for 6 1/2 years.
    I have recently started at a local HE/FE centre as a Health and Safety coordinator but now also assisting with the Public services course delivering the Disciplice,Leadership and Team work and the custodial services units (lucky me !!!).

Could anyone assist with any lesson plans or powerpoints or general help many thanks Al and if I can assist with anything please ask

albertewilliams@btinternet.com

2. Hello Ihave recently retired from the police after 22 years service,being a Public order trainer and firearms officer and discipline lead for the police federation,before that Iwas a PTI in the prison service for 3 1/2 years and to start my cap collection I was a Royal Marine for 6 1/2 years.
    I have recently started at a local HE/FE centre as a Health and Safety coordinator but now also assisting with the Public services course delivering the Disciplice,Leadership and Team work and the custodial services units (lucky me !!!).

Could anyone assist with any lesson plans or powerpoints or general help many thanks Al and if I can assist with anything please ask

albertewilliams@btinternet.com