1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Uni of hertfordshire?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by amy_rose5, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Congratulations Cazou34!
    I'm still waiting for Primary. I haven't had an interview and as of yesterday my application was moved to STOP. Which means.... more waiting! 3 months and still waiting. I hope their conscience tells them to reject me after 3 months would just be cruel... but do they have a concience?????? Who knows! :) Time will tell........

2. cazou34

cazou34 New commenter

Have u called them because on the gttr the primary courses are all showing full?

3. I'll give them a call when my youngest is asleep. Where does it show that?
    I'm fully expecting to be rejected now anyway. Still, well done you!

4. bex900

bex900 New commenter

Hi,

Has anyone heard from Uni of Herts yet?
    I have been calling the admissions almost daily and was told today that they are currently updating the decisions! The lady I spoke to took my GTTR number and went away to find out if a decision had been on my application. She came back and said I would have to be patient but I should know soon!
    I'm so nervous to find out a result feels like I'm never going to know!

5. cazou34

cazou34 New commenter

Hi bex900,
    What PGCE are you waiting for? i got a reply from them for secondary mfl last week.
    I hope you get some good news soon.

6. Hi bex900
    I'm still waiting for primary - I haven't had an interview though, and my application is on STOP. They've had it since the end of November. So frustrating - I've pretty much given up on it now. It's good you've had an interview. It means you are higher up the list than the likes of me!
    Hope you hear soon x

7. Hi Bex,

Are you still waiting for a reply from herts for primary? I also had my interview in december and my application is still on STOP! It feels like I'm never going to find out!!! Its been too long, its driving me crazy!! Also its unfair as I can't even try for extra that starts tomorrow as herts havn't made a decision yet.

8. Hello! I know there still running interviews as mine isn't untill the end of March! So I am yet to have an interview and yet to hear! Hope everyone hears soon! :)

9. bex900

bex900 New commenter

Yipee!
    I've received an unconditional offer for primary pgce!
    Good luck to everyone waiting

10. Well done.
    I've got a place on their flexible primary course, I've gone from long wait for offer to can't wait to get started now!!