1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Undergraduate Primary - Anyone heard back from Interviews !??

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by aw99, Jan 26, 2011.

1. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Anyone heard back from any undergraducate Primary courses in Scotland !??

Had interviews and the wait is KILLING !!!

Best of luck ! :)

2. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Anyone heard back from any undergraducate Primary courses in Scotland !??

Had interviews and the wait is KILLING !!!

Best of luck ! :)

3. Hi

They won't know their exact numbers yet, and won't have finished interviews.
    Some Unis used to put applicants in 4 piles after interview: Yes, mabe yes, maybe no and no. Those woth a yes often hear quickly, as do those with a no. The rest have to wait!
    Don't know if they stil do this though!

4. I heard back yesterday from Dundee saying I had been unsuccessful, and then my second choice Glasgow quickly put on track that the course is already full :( I'll be applying again next year I guess!! Hope you hear back soon! :)

5. aw99

aw99 New commenter

They put on track that it was full !?? the undergrad !? Oh No :( My friend has applied there :( The best of luck, im sure that its their loss !!

6. I think it is probably the post grad that is full

7. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Thats what i was thinking Grant

Aw

8. Where have you had interviews?
    They won't know their final numbers so it takes ages. I heard from Dundee on 14th Feb (one week after interview), Edinburgh 4 days after interview but my interview was in late March, and Strathclyde in April!

No news is good news, as a definite no answer often receives a quick rejection
    Good Luck

9. Woops, yeh it is the post grad, didn't notice you said undergrad in your post! Hope you hear soon!

10. aw99

aw99 New commenter

Thanks Fran

11. miss prime

miss prime New commenter

Have you heard anything yet? My daughter has had interviews for Strathclyde, Edinburgh, UWS and has just been notified by Stirling. No news yet though.
    She feels that the interviews went ok, but when you don't hear you start to really worry.
    Has anyone been on the Stirling interview? What is is like?

12. Hey i just got a letter through the other day saying i had an interview on the 28th Feb for undergraduate primary teaching at uws was just hoping that someone would be able to give me any tips really nervous :s