1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to amend a bundle...

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, May 20, 2019.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Why is it that when I try to amend a bundle I get a message saying -

There was a problem submitting the bundle. child "customThumbnails" fails because ["customThumbnails" must contain at least 1 items]

This problem is an ongoing one. Was waiting to see if it would get fixed but this message has been showing for months... Also the stats for bundles hasn't been working for 2 years. I first reported this problem way back in April *2017*... Is there any reason why your technicians haven't been able to fix these issues? Just curious...

2. nwilkin

nwilkin Occasional commenter

I can create and update bundles and it sounds like this is a particular problem with your account or the technology you use rather than a problem with TES in general. As it mentions custom thumbnails, what format do you save your cover images? I don't mean your preview image or the file itself, but specifically the cover images as it is your cover images that become the thumbnails. I save mine as either a PNG or JPG file could you be saving them in a format that does not allow the thumbnail to be created? If you save them as something else maybe try PNG or JPG for your cover images and see if that helps.

3. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

There's a problem uploading word docs at the moment too. Keeps saying the files are too big. Works fine as PDFS though.