1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Un B F in Believable - OFSTED aren't coming

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by jamieoliver, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Why the hell not? Who do they think they are? I know of two schools now, one including mine, that have had letters from OFSTED talking up the fact that we're so good we don't need an inspection until at least 2012. What complete B**locks. Both these schools are going down the pan and giving them another year or so will merely send them further down the u-bend. What a load of tosh. If you're going to inspect, INSPECT, you toothless idiots. Schools can rise and (more likely) fall like lava in a lamp. God I hate this pansy profession sometimes.

2. It might have been Gove who decided grade 1 schools shouldn't be inspected. Ofsted just do what they are told. The letters will have been sent out as a result of 'interim assessments' based on exam data. Presumably results were good?