1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UMS spreadsheets for Edexcel

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by 007maths, Jan 31, 2011.

1. 007maths

007maths New commenter

The idea behind the spreadsheet is to track progress towards their target grade based upon UMS accumulated and to help to identify who needs additonal support and may need to retake an exam. Colour coded icons, applied through conditional formatting, makes the data easier to sift through.

I have tried to be as flexible as possible with allowing modifications. Only the usage tab is password protected to try and ensure all users are aware that it is free and the rest of the workbook can be modified. I don?t know the exact details for other exam boards, but I would imagine that the spreadsheets can be updated quite quickly to accommodate them.

This is the first time that I've created something like this, so please let me know if you spot any errors and leave comments for any additions.

link to TES resource

2. 007maths

007maths New commenter

The idea behind the spreadsheet is to track progress towards their target grade based upon UMS accumulated and to help to identify who needs additonal support and may need to retake an exam. Colour coded icons, applied through conditional formatting, makes the data easier to sift through.

I have tried to be as flexible as possible with allowing modifications. Only the usage tab is password protected to try and ensure all users are aware that it is free and the rest of the workbook can be modified. I don?t know the exact details for other exam boards, but I would imagine that the spreadsheets can be updated quite quickly to accommodate them.

This is the first time that I've created something like this, so please let me know if you spot any errors and leave comments for any additions.

link to TES resource

3. Thank you for taking the time.
    I shall download and try and use it [​IMG]

4. lancsHOD

lancsHOD New commenter

Thanks I'll have a go with it and let you know if I spot any errors.