1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UMS and WJEC 2012 results

Discussion in 'English' started by sasha79, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I would be grateful if somebody could explain the UMS grading for the new unitised WJEC English Language specification. Also, does anybody know whereabouts I can find grade conversions for the total figures gained through written coursework, S&L and the two exams? They total 240 marks but I really need grade boundaries etc. Thanks in advance.

2. I would be grateful if somebody could explain the UMS grading for the new unitised WJEC English Language specification. Also, does anybody know whereabouts I can find grade conversions for the total figures gained through written coursework, S&L and the two exams? They total 240 marks but I really need grade boundaries etc. Thanks in advance.

3. sunflower48

sunflower48 New commenter

Your exam officer will have all these details. I have been provided with hard copies of UMS grading and other details you need.