1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

Umbrella Companies and Tax

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by Moony, Nov 30, 2011.

  1. Moony

    Moony Lead commenter

    So basically I'm wondering what other peoples experience is with UC's and sorting tax out. I've noticed something on my pay slips which kinda has me a little concerned. I'm currently on the books of 2 agencies and it's the newer one thats got me the long term supply I'm currently doing and they're the ones that use the UC. I have just done a search and discovered one thread about UC's and i'm reading that.

    I'm just curious as to what other peoples experiences are with this sort of thing.

Share This Page