1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UEL Primary PGCE Entrants

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Sarah24121, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Hi Maciee,
    Have you had an interview yet? I've got an interview in 2 weeks so not sure how long after that it will take to hear.
    Sarah

2. Hi Maciee,
    i had my interview today. I spoke to the receptionist and she said about 4 weeks so i dont think you have anything to worry about. Remember there are thousands of applicants so they need time.
    Hope this helps.

PS the questions i was asked, if any wants them

What qualities do you have to help you become a teacher?
    Education is always featured in the media, what issues concern you the most?
    If I was to walk in your classroom during an observation how would you demonstrate to me equal opportunities.
    What does professionalism mean to you?

hope this helps
    Vonga

3. Hi Maciee, Interview was fine and I've now got a conditional offer based on me confirming my GCSEs (which I have) and getting my schools experience (which I'm now trying to finalise). Really pleased although not as happy to find out that the government have now cancelled training bursaries.
    I had all the same questions that Vonga had. Just know your lesson plan well and think of the reasons that you'd be a good teacher. Good luck!

4. Hi Sarah,
    I had my interview and got a conditional offer!
    I just got my school experience completed, so hopefully I'll start in Sept!

[​IMG]