1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. charlottejacks

charlottejacks New commenter

How about stop raining on everyone’s parade and let people make their own minds up about the job? Cheers for the warnings and negativity but just because something doesn’t work out for you doesn’t mean it’ll be the same for everyone else.

Mr_Frosty likes this.
  2. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

I couldn't agree more. Well done!

Mr_Frosty likes this.
  3. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Hi guys

My agency sent me a travel form on behalf of MOE so atleast 24th June is the confirmed mobilisation date. Has anyone else received similar news?

4. charlottejacks

Received my final contract today! How about everyone else?

5. nolan_aliy08

nolan_aliy08 New commenter

Im still waiting to my my degree documents back from the Arab Irish chamber to send on so mine could be a while. :(Im feeling nervous about the fact we don't know our location until arrival. Does anyone know what our chances are of being put in our desired location? As a single person heading over Dubai or Abu Dhabi would be great but nervous about being located somewhere very remote.

6. Mr_Frosty

Mr_Frosty Established commenter

I don't know them personally, but a good friend of mine knows some MoE people who work well out towards the western region who live in Abu Dhabi and drive everyday - I believe it takes them around 40-45 mins each way, so that might be an option.

7. nolan_aliy08

Ok cool. Yeah I actually lived in Abu Dhabi for two years previously so hoping to get Abu Dhabi as thats where all my friends are but don't want to be placed in the middle of no where. We'll see. Hopefully it will work out for the best.

8. charlottejacks

Yeah this is my biggest worry! I won’t be happy if I’m placed in a remote area.

9. andymoussa

andymoussa New commenter

Hi, when was your interview? I'm checking whether this mobilization date applies to me as well.
    I had my interview in Sharjah in the UAE on April the 21st, been offered the position as a Health Science Teacher and I've sent all my attested documents. Waiting for my visa and final contract, training form to sign (from what I've read here..) and the mobilization date.

Goodluck, everyone!

10. nolan_aliy08

They give you the option of a few mobilization dates. So 24th of June, then a date near beginning of July, 29th of July, 5th of August or 19th of August. At least thats what i received. and you just pick the date that will suit you best. Prehaps ask your agency to be sure.

11. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

Yes good luck. God knows you are going to need it there.

12. nolan_aliy08

why do you say that?? o_O

13. ridhakarim

ridhakarim New commenter

Did anyone apply to the health science graduate position? Because apparently graduates have to go on the TTP and they only have 2 mobilisation dates which are either june 24th or in september? However first i was sent the regular dates including july and august dates, but now they are telling me this. Im super confused. Help?!!!!

14. nolan_aliy08

I applied for Health science and i was given the regular dates aswell and havent heard anything since??

15. nolan_aliy08

I applied for the position and got the regular dates. Whats the TTP?

16. Mr_Frosty

Mr_Frosty Established commenter

I'd guess Teacher Training Programme?

17. andymoussa

andymoussa New commenter

I applied for Health Science Graduate and haven't been given any dates yet.. by "regular dates", which ones do you mean?

18. junaid10

junaid10 New commenter

I had interview back in March and was offered initial offer but am still waiting on the final contract. Anyone else still in the same situation. All the documents were submitted

19. ummarzaman

ummarzaman New commenter

Junaid, what subject have you applied for ?!

20. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter