1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. edwin0602320

edwin0602320 New commenter

My mobilization is also 18th August. However there is no reply from MOE since last month I got some document related to mobilization for signing . The recruiting process has been nearly 9 months,which was really desperate and frustrating. I have already read others experience,which reflected that ticket will be arrived two days earlier moving. Anyway there will be no final conclusion until you have your ticket in your mail.

2. ghosthandball

ghosthandball New commenter

Unfortunately, I have not recieved the visa uptill now!

3. edwin0602320

4. edwin0602320

Neither am I . I should have set off at the date of 18th August. However there is still no reply from them. There is nothing I can do at presents ,and what I am doing now is just staying waiting with hope. It is too painful and frustrating.

5. ellieward16

ellieward16 New commenter

same happened to me! are you still waiting and have you had any more information?

6. edwin0602320

nothing at all all

7. farzinahammed1

farzinahammed1 New commenter

I applied for computer science. I'm preparing for phase 1 which is mcq , technical questions. Can someone share their experience on their phase 2 interview?
    I had experience in college teaching not having any experience in teaching in schools.
    Do i need to prepare lesson plan?
    What sort of questions are asked in interview?

8. navina0989

navina0989 New commenter

Hi
    I had only 6 months experience can you plz suggest on the syllabus of chemistry to get prepared to get through written exam ... kindly revert and help with some inputs on topics covered in exam which would be helpful and greatful

9. Hi
    Have you got your visa and ticket?

10. isupportcommonsense

isupportcommonsense New commenter

Hi anyone applied to the graduate business role for January start? I sent my application how long does it to get an interview?

11. fatlamb

fatlamb New commenter

Hi,

It was pretty quick for me maybe 2/3 days. I have an interview in Manchester on 19/10/2019. I was wondering if anyone at all had any info on the mcq exam, any information at all would be a help