1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. shaguftasiddiqua99

shaguftasiddiqua99 New commenter

200 candidates including all subject or only for computer science

2. ronaldpsoriano

ronaldpsoriano New commenter

Hi,
    I received my employment contract last week, which makes it a month of waiting from when I received my initial contract. Are you for TTP?

sSalma24 likes this.
  3. sSalma24

sSalma24 New commenter

Health science

4. sSalma24

sSalma24 New commenter

Yes I am I guess.my consultant hasn't confirmed yet.

5. ehtay786

ehtay786 New commenter

Any regular medical or GAMCA medical

6. kamuoriginals

kamuoriginals New commenter

200 people Only for computerscience for 1 session. Similary many sessions were conducted on the same day.

7. salvation96

salvation96 New commenter

I went on Apr 1 st for Computer Science post.
    Could not clear the written test.
    [This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]
    The written test was purposely made difficult for Indian candidates. Sample test provided by MoE as well as topics given by recruitment agency was misleading.

8. GloryGloryManU

GloryGloryManU New commenter

Hi guys

I'm from the UK. I applied for the chemistry teacher training program via zedpoint plus ( Agency based in India). I was successful and received an initial offer letter last Thursday. Was just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it takes to get your official contract, and when mobilisation dates are this year? Also anybody else with Zedpoint?

9. manojkgkg

manojkgkg New commenter

GAMCA

10. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47847740

The arrest of a British woman for writing something a bit unpleasant on Facebook should give anyone who is planning to go to the UAE some pause for throught. Have your written anything unkind about your ex-husband or ex-wife? Have you written something online that is a bit nasty about the MoE? Or anything at all about the UAE or anyone Emirati? Oh dear. Then you had better stay away from Dubai, if you do not want to get arrested as well. And do not expect the Foreign Office to come to your aid if you ignore my advice!

Incidentally, I am NOT planning to come back to Qatar sometimes soon, Madam A***, so you will not be able to get me arrested.

If you want to call me "a horse", then I really do not mind because hippos, as everyone knows, as river horses.

sparklesparkle likes this.
  11. b_zehra

b_zehra New commenter

Hello,
    I am direct applicant apply from MOE portal.I have interview on 23 Feb 2019 at Sharjah, for English Graduate Teacher. After interview they said the result will come out by 2 to 4 week. But till now I doesn't received any information mail regarding about the result. Has anyone have received a mail from MOE for above position. Please share me the information.
    Thank you

12. ronaldpsoriano

ronaldpsoriano New commenter

Mine was after 10 days, as was advised. I already had my final contract and TTP training form signed, but I guess I'd be included in the May training schedule. The longer part is waiting for employment contract, but it's worth it once you are sure you'd go.

13. manu_arrower

manu_arrower New commenter

Any one who cleared the Moe recruitment exams held on 31st march and 1st april (physics)at mumbai received any confirmation?? I was told during the interview that they will get back in touch within two weeks.

14. manu_arrower

Hi...hw ws the exam?

15. jeejaharikichu

jeejaharikichu New commenter

No response so far

16. manu_arrower

which subject? hw ws the interview?

17. chitratng

chitratng New commenter

I had attended inter on 29 but still no response

18. manu_arrower

are u aware of anyone who got a response or something from the ministry?

19. jeejaharikichu

jeejaharikichu New commenter

English. Interview was okay it seemed.

20. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Hi,
    Have you attended interview on 30th in Delhi? Me too was there..for English. Any updates since then?