1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

:p

2. Zimrilim

Zimrilim New commenter

Oh Sparklesparkle, this makes me so sad. They are being sucked in to a system which will treat them appallingly and exploit them. Whenever we received a student from a MOE school there was a warning meeting about levels of behaviour and expected racism from the student against certain nationalities. Our school went out of its way to avoid putting the transfer students in to classes with teachers with non-white faces no matter where the teacher was from. I know that the majority of teachers going for these jobs are doing it to improve the lives of their families but they are going to go through hell to achieve this.

sparklesparkle likes this.
  3. manojkgkg

manojkgkg New commenter

hai rona,, did you get the contract...R u joining on march 15th. how long it will take to get contract after sending signed offer letter..any idea?

4. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

It isn't just non-white faces though. According to my friend who left this scheme in very short order, racism is directed equally at white-skinned Brits.

5. ronaldpsoriano

ronaldpsoriano New commenter

Hi,
    I received an invitation for a final assessment interview on English proficiency on March 14 in Sharjah, before the TTP training set to begin in late March or early April. Did you receive the same before your TTP? Will an EILTS score compensate for this assessment? As you know, I did not take the IELTS exam yet. By the way, I'm not in UAE so this Mar 14 schedule might be a miss for me. Do they continually conduct TTPs one after another?

6. roston93

roston93 New commenter

i have also been invited for that assessment despite having uploaded my IELTS certificate.Lucky enough I am in the UAE

7. ronaldpsoriano

The trainer interviewed me via a video call application. He said he just wanted to assess the accent as the students may have difficulty adopting to another accent aside from an American or a British one. Lucky for you you can join as early as March. I may have to wait for the May training or as soon as the visa has been issued to me.

8. deepalisuryawanshi63

deepalisuryawanshi63 New commenter

Hello Udayarani, me too attending the interview on 31st of March 2019, Mumbai

9. deepalisuryawanshi63

deepalisuryawanshi63 New commenter

Hello, Sufi....Same here.....applying for the biology teaching post

10. ehtay786

ehtay786 New commenter

I want to know that after sending an offer letter. .Would they ask me for any sort of medical in India for visa stamping?

11. manojkgkg

manojkgkg New commenter

yes when you get the contract you have to take medical from india

12. ronaldpsoriano

Anyone overseas who's set for the March 24 TTP training? Have you received your visa and employment contract?

13. M_Kranthi

M_Kranthi New commenter

Can any one please let me know the template of Biology lesson plan that is usually followed in the UAE...?

14. Nim84

Nim84 New commenter

Anybody here with teach and explore agency?

15. reshraj77

reshraj77 New commenter

Hii all.. Iam a Mathematics teacher in India.. iam about to attend my interview with MOE on march 31 ,2019 at Mumbai through an agency. Is this recruitment genuine??? Wat are the expected questions... Kindly help me with answer

16. reshraj77

reshraj77 New commenter

Wat are the expected questions?

17. reshraj77

reshraj77 New commenter

Anybody here from India ????

18. shaguftasiddiqua99

shaguftasiddiqua99 New commenter

Please tell me how was your experience i am applying for maths position what type of questions to expect in first round related to subject ..
    Please reply

19. shaguftasiddiqua99

Please share your experience I m going to attend MOE for Maths position

20. shaguftasiddiqua99

I am from bangalore India. for Primary or secondary..
    have u prepare lesson plan?