1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Udayarani

Udayarani New commenter

Hi,

Could you tell me some idea about the interview please?

2. Udayarani

Udayarani New commenter

Hello Manoj,

Can you please tell me the interview process? I'm going to attend my inyerview on 31st March.

skajith84 likes this.
  3. ronaldpsoriano

ronaldpsoriano New commenter

Hi,
    If you have a scheduled interview then you have to expect an exam with medium difficulty. The interview form depends on the panel; you might be asked to perform a micro-teaching, followed by subsequent, related face-to-face questions. I think the panel is more interested in how fluent you express your subjective and academic perspectives.

4. Udayarani

Udayarani New commenter

Did you got selected on the interview? If you don't mine can you please give me your personal contact details? I want to check with you something.

5. ronaldpsoriano

What do you mean? All applicants have to face the interview. You will be notified whether you pass or fail in your application, normally within 2 weeks time.

6. Udayarani

Udayarani New commenter

Sorry If I asked anything wrong

7. ronaldpsoriano

Actually, I did not understand your question. However, there's no need to worry regarding the interview. Be prepared with your lesson plan, If possible, train yourself via simulated teaching. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect.

8. manojkgkg

manojkgkg New commenter

Hai roston, yes i had my intrvw in uae. where u did ur intrvw and all.i sent my signed offer letter couple of days bak.when can i expect contract.do u hav any idea....

9. Udayarani

Udayarani New commenter

A
    I need some assist for interview. This is my very 1st interview. I asked for ur contact details other than tes like facebook, whatsapp. If you have any problem then no issues. Sorry If I asked anything wrong.

10. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Hello,
    Where are you attending the interview? Is it in Delhi? I have applied for teaching English and received a mail from the agency that interviews are scheduled on 29th and 30th in Delhi, but no more communication since then. Is your venue confirmed? Please respond

11. Udayarani

Udayarani New commenter

Hi,

I'm going attend the interview at Mumbai. But venue not get confirmed yet. Send your whatsapp number. So we can discuss about it more.

12. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Thank you..here's my whatsapp number: 9744156791

13. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Is there anyone here who has cleared an interview for teaching English?

14. Sufi1023

Sufi1023 New commenter

I will be answering interview for Biology teaching post. I am confused about the micro teaching lesson plan. Can anyone help me with that ??? what is COMMENTARY SEN CONSIDERATIONS DIFFERENTIATION??? & LESSON PROCEDURE which includes Stage and Aim ----------Procedure ---------Interaction------------???

15. Sufi1023

Sufi1023 New commenter

anyone going through edvectus agency??? needed help with microteaching lesson plan

16. ronaldpsoriano

Anyone who has received the final contract?

17. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Hi,
    Do they conduct interviews for different subjects on the same dates?

18. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Anyone here registered with SeekTeachers?

19. ronaldpsoriano

Based on my experience, yes. Each cluster of interviewees is assigned a room number.

20. km_najma

km_najma New commenter

Thank you