1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

For once, I find myself agreeing with T0nyGT. Yes, it is a good idea to build up some savings, but maybe working for the MoE in the UAE is not the only way to do this.

2. ronaldpsoriano

ronaldpsoriano New commenter

It does take a long wait for the contract. It's been more than a couple of months since I was notified I passed the final interview. I heard the wait could take a maximum of 6 months. I hope to get the final contract soon.

3. roston93

roston93 New commenter

after being notified that you had passed the interview did you get the initial contract and sign it?

4. prettymabel

prettymabel New commenter

Please i have an interview as a maths teacher next week, is the test GCSEs or Alevel type of questions?..Thank you

5. F1-Dan

F1-Dan New commenter

6. ronaldpsoriano

Hi. I am also with expertsrecruitment. What's the update on your application?

7. ronaldpsoriano

Hi. I got a set of forms signed (four files). They did not come with a contract though. I am confused how the initial and the final contracts differ. I heard there was only one contract, which you'll have to sign prior to mobilization.

8. roston93

roston93 New commenter

we are supposed to sign an initial employment offer that contains the details of the job ie salary,allowances etc then after approval from the federal govt we then sign the final contract before mobilisation.

we are in the same boat bro,I also attended the interview in Sharjah on 24/11/18 then got an email that I had been selected on 04/12/18 and another on 06/12/18 requesting me to send some additional documents but until now I have not yet received the initial offer

9. ronaldpsoriano

On January 24, my agency provided me an update of being selected under TTP (due to my professional background), and then asked me to send my UAE-embassy-attested degree and TOR, along with a couple of Referee Report forms. I completed all the requirements, but yeah I'm still waiting positively. I asked them last Sunday to make a follow-up. I heard that they are somehow having troubles uploading all documents of the applicants by their system interface.

roston93 likes this.
  10. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

Are you referring to me?

If so, you don't seem to understand how a public forum works.

Those MOE kids are so lucky to have first-rate intellects as their teachers. Such charming manners too...

11. sparklesparkle

ronaldpsoriano said:

I hope to get the final contract soon.

Oh good grief...

yasf likes this.
  12. F1-Dan

F1-Dan New commenter

Just shut the front door and carry on living your sad life

13. sparklesparkle

Oscar Wilde must be turning in his grave.

*Dan googles Oscar Wilde. Finds out he isn't a reality star and closes the page.*

14. ronaldpsoriano

Do you have any latest news?

15. manojkgkg

manojkgkg New commenter

me also got the mail about passing the interview..after that no mails tillnow.any one got any information..plz update

16. sparklesparkle

Oh good grief!

17. roston93

roston93 New commenter

Not received anything mate

18. roston93

roston93 New commenter

when and where was your interview .Also are you with an agency because the process is slightly different for direct candidates and those under agencies

19. ronaldpsoriano

Have you filled a travel details form? I received an update yesterday. Had to send a scan of my high school diploma and provided my travel details.

20. roston93

roston93 New commenter

no I have not filled that form.When is the next TTP and which travel dates have they given you?