1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. oduvanchik

oduvanchik New commenter

hello, for how long need to wait to get answer letter from MOE and changes status application it is already one month after interview for me. thank you

2. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

You need to contact the recruiter. TES posters can't answer this question.

Are you planning to teach in English?

3. oduvanchik

oduvanchik New commenter

Mo, I am physical teacher... I did on moe website I don't have recruiter.... they told me on intervew in 7 days i will get answer. anyway thank you :)

4. february31st

february31st Established commenter

You can just feel the quality of the education these UAE students are going to receive from these MOE recruits.

jcalisasis and sparklesparkle like this.
  5. sparklesparkle

I'd keep that in check if I were you.

Particularly in a country like the UEA...

6. Mothos

Mothos New commenter

Hi, i was shortlisted for an interview in the Philippines 5 months ago. i was told, i will be contacted for possible date of the interview, until now no response from them. where did you get the information that the interview has been postponed to February 2019.

7. oduvanchik

oduvanchik New commenter

Good afternoon, Is here some one who applied through moe website not through agency?

8. jcalisasis

jcalisasis New commenter

I received the news through the agency.

9. bhagyabose

bhagyabose New commenter

Hi, I applied through MoE website. The status says 'Verifying the documents'. Keeping fingers crossed.

10. oduvanchik

oduvanchik New commenter

my status says "Interview and test date confirmed" already one month after interview o_O

11. sparklesparkle

So they haven't made a decision yet.

If you want to know why, you need to contact them. Posters on an internet forum can't help you.

12. oduvanchik

oduvanchik New commenter

I did .... but they didn't tell me anything... Any way, thank you for your help

13. ellieward16

ellieward16 New commenter

Hi,

I have my interview for the English Grad role on the 16th Dec; what is expected of you in the test for round one? Is it just GCSE based? I noticed you were successful too, how is the job going for you?

14. sparklesparkle

If you are an English graduate, shouldn't it be easy for you to answer GCSE questions? Please don't ask people to help you game the system (i.e cheat). And if [This comment/section has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions] is your real name, you need to change it pronto. This is an open forum which any employer can read.

15. F1-Dan

F1-Dan New commenter

As a graduate (physics) only, how can I directly apply for TTP on the MoE website? Because I checked their website and all I could see was they look for licensed teachers with minimum of 2 years experience. Can somebody please help.
    Thanks in advance

16. sparklesparkle

Get a place on a teacher training course, complete it successfully and work as a qualified teacher for at least two years.

Once you've done that, you can apply. Hope that helps.

17. F1-Dan

F1-Dan New commenter

No thanks. I want to do the teaching training there. I don’t fancy teaching the uk school/college kids.

18. sparklesparkle

They are recruiting UK-trained teachers. Far be it from me, but there appears to be a very obvious flaw in your thinking.

If you are too special a snowflake to do the same training as the rest of us, you won't be teaching anywhere overseas. You need to get qualified and experienced here first.

19. F1-Dan

F1-Dan New commenter

You’re very wrong indeed. They have advertised for employing science gtaduates since the MoE has a massive shortage of science Teachers. Just to let you know that I am very glad that I stand as an extremely well prepared candidate to get the job straight away obviously after completing the TTP over there because I have managed to obtain a very good degree from an outstanding university (Oxford) and I speak Arabic fluently with three other languages therefore you better to end your service of giving others any advice.

20. F1-Dan

F1-Dan New commenter

Attached Files: