1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

2. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

3. Francisire

Francisire New commenter

Hi guys!!

I'm heading out on the 23rd too for the TTP, English graduate! Got my evisa/flights/contract all sorted !!

Just one thing I'm hoping if anyone has much light to shed, the training programme?! Is it gonna be a set place everyday? I was told in the interview accommodation is provided during the training, but have very little detail as to what/where exactly. Anyone have any info?!

Can't wait to see you all on the other side! How I'm gonna fit my life in 30kg is beyond me

4. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

5. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

Congratulations how did you get to hear about your leaving date? Have they sent your e ticket already?

6. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

7. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

Hi ginajones I put 29th on my transport form have they the moe confirmed this as your departure date?

8. Francisire

Francisire New commenter

Hey! Got both details yesterday! Flying to Abu Dhabi with Ethiad on June 23rd from Dublin :D are you goinf for the TTP too? You know much about it?

9. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

HI GUYS,

For those of you doing the English TTP, have you managed to purchase the grammar texts and started on the pre-task?

10. MissAmjed

MissAmjed New commenter

my agency emailed to ask me about this date. I haven’t got my contract or anything yet.

11. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Hi Francisire, how did you go about attesting your documents? Is it easier to go to the embassy or post documents out?

12. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Hi Gina,

I've sent you a private message, hope you can get back to me
    much appreciated.