1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

2. binaryhex

binaryhex Lead commenter

3. Francisire

Francisire New commenter

Hi guys!!

I'm heading out on the 23rd too for the TTP, English graduate! Got my evisa/flights/contract all sorted !!

Just one thing I'm hoping if anyone has much light to shed, the training programme?! Is it gonna be a set place everyday? I was told in the interview accommodation is provided during the training, but have very little detail as to what/where exactly. Anyone have any info?!

Can't wait to see you all on the other side! How I'm gonna fit my life in 30kg is beyond me

ridhakarim16 likes this.
  4. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

5. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

Congratulations how did you get to hear about your leaving date? Have they sent your e ticket already?

6. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

7. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

Hi ginajones I put 29th on my transport form have they the moe confirmed this as your departure date?

8. Francisire

Francisire New commenter

Hey! Got both details yesterday! Flying to Abu Dhabi with Ethiad on June 23rd from Dublin :D are you goinf for the TTP too? You know much about it?

9. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

HI GUYS,

For those of you doing the English TTP, have you managed to purchase the grammar texts and started on the pre-task?

10. MissAmjed

MissAmjed New commenter

my agency emailed to ask me about this date. I haven’t got my contract or anything yet.

11. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Hi Francisire, how did you go about attesting your documents? Is it easier to go to the embassy or post documents out?

12. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Hi Gina,

I've sent you a private message, hope you can get back to me
    much appreciated.

13. ridhakarim16

ridhakarim16 New commenter

Has anyone found out where they are located?

14. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Once we get there hopefully everything will be explained.
    When are you flying out Ridha?

15. ridhakarim16

But my agency told me that MOE will tell us the location before our travel date :/ because im getting really eager to find my accomodation so Im prepared for when i get there.

Im meant to be flying out for 5th august. Im just waiting for my visa and ticket tbh.

Whats everyone doing for accomodation and in terms of travelling to and from work?

16. MissAmjed

MissAmjed New commenter

Hi Ridha, my agency have asked me about the mobilisation date of 5th Aug. I’m just going to send my docs to the UAE embassy for attestation and then hopefully they can start the visa process. When they were doing your pre employment checks, did they confirm that the checks went through fine?

Also I have heard that you find out your location once you get there. A friend of mine is out there already and that’s what she said too.
    Thanks,
    Arooj

17. ridhakarim16

Hi Arooj,

If you are travelling on the 5th August then we should stick together and exchange details as I dont know anyone else going so it would be nice to have a friend whilst travelling. Where will you be travelling from? Ill be going from London heathrow.
    Yeah my pre-employement checks were done a while ago. Have you recieved your final contract yet?

18. MissAmjed

MissAmjed New commenter

Yep that sounds like a great idea. Il also be going from London Heathrow, well that is what I put down anyway on some of the forms. Nope I haven’t received the final contract, have you? I sent my docs to them 7 weeks ago for the pre employment checks and that’s about it? Didn’t hear back but I started to do the attesting docs side of things anyway. Have you got your contract? When were you interviewed?

19. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

I interviewed March recieved final contract begining of June put on transport firm 29 July from Manchester. I don't know if this helps.

20. MissAmjed

MissAmjed New commenter

Does anybody know whether you need to get your UK marriage certificate signed by the solicitor as part of the attesting process? Or can you send it straight to the FCO?