1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

UAE MoE INTERVIEW MARCH

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by ayoung227, Feb 15, 2018.

1. MissAmjed

MissAmjed New commenter

My agency gave me a link and told me to reference them when applying for a new dbs check. I was told to get my degree certificate attested and the dbs and also my marriage certificate as my spouse will be coming with me (if you got married in the UK it has to be registered here).

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  2. Mr_Frosty

Mr_Frosty Occasional commenter

A shame none of you are already here - a colleague was just telling me that all Government Employees, including MoE teachers, are getting a months salary as an Eid bonus! I'm not convinced they're right, but I maybe just being bitter as we have no prospect of it.

charlottejacks likes this.
  3. WukongMonkeyKing

WukongMonkeyKing New commenter

Hey great news! I am due to fly out on the 24th June also! I was wondering if either of you got your air tickets and e visa yet?

4. WukongMonkeyKing

Hey! I am due to fly out on June 24th as well. Just wondering if you got your e visa and flight tickets yet for the UAE?

5. WukongMonkeyKing

Hey! I am in the same boat as you! Waiting on the visa and flight tickets still. Have you got them yet?

6. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

7. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

I won't be going 24 June as that is only for thoes on the traininģ programme so will be flying late July early August

WukongMonkeyKing likes this.
  8. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

For teachers already in UAE, or anyone who could help it would be much appreciated.

I'm due to start my training in the UAE in 2 weeks time. I've been informed by my in-laws that they are planning to get their son getting married soon. Im on probabion for 6 months until December, is the UAE Leave of absence process starughtforward enough to let me attend my brother in law's wedding in october? any thoughts how i should approach this?

WukongMonkeyKing likes this.
  9. WukongMonkeyKing

Hey, I am also due to start training in two weeks time. Have you received your visa and flight tickets yet? I still haven't got mine :(

10. busicoler

busicoler New commenter

Hi guys anyone going to the 30th of June interview in Sharjah UAE.

11. Mr_Frosty

Mr_Frosty Occasional commenter

My thoughts are that unless it falls during a holiday you will have absolutely no chance of getting time off.

12. ginajones

ginajones New commenter

Hi, anyone leaving on 29th July????

13. honestandy

honestandy New commenter

hey ginajones....sent you a convo...

14. charlottejacks

charlottejacks New commenter

Received my flight details today! Anyone else?

15. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

16. ayoung227

ayoung227 New commenter

Hi Charlotte what is your luggage allowance they have given you ...how many cases? Great news by the way when do you fly good luck

17. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle New commenter

@ayoung227, you need to click 'reply' instead of 'quote'.

18. charlottejacks

charlottejacks New commenter

Thank you! 30kg luggage allowance and I fly out on the 23rd.

19. tzafar

tzafar New commenter

Hi WMK, Nope still waiting however I’ve been sent 2 recommended books to purchase for the ttp and a pre course task to do- have you received it?
    Which subject are you teaching ?

20. ridhakarim

ridhakarim New commenter

Is anyone flying out for 5th August?

MissAmjed likes this.