1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'Two Weeks with the Queen' Ofsted ideas please

Discussion in 'English' started by beckpred, Jun 7, 2011.

1. beckpred

beckpred New commenter

Eeeeek! We've had 'that' phonecall, and so the madness begins. Am pretty clear where I'm going with most of my lessons (teaching five periods on both days - just my luck!) but am stumped for a dazzling lesson for Gleitzman's play version of 'Two Weeks with the Queen'.

It's an English lesson with a set three Year 8 class, who have targets ranging from a 4a to a 6c. We're about two thirds of the way through but I will see them once before Oftsed, so we could look at either Griff's death, the end of the play, or anywhere in between.

Many thanks in advance.

2. beckpred

beckpred New commenter

Eeeeek! We've had 'that' phonecall, and so the madness begins. Am pretty clear where I'm going with most of my lessons (teaching five periods on both days - just my luck!) but am stumped for a dazzling lesson for Gleitzman's play version of 'Two Weeks with the Queen'.

It's an English lesson with a set three Year 8 class, who have targets ranging from a 4a to a 6c. We're about two thirds of the way through but I will see them once before Oftsed, so we could look at either Griff's death, the end of the play, or anywhere in between.

Many thanks in advance.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. beckpred

beckpred New commenter

Thanks Marlin - that has given me some fab ideas.