1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Two little dickie birds ...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by circuskevin, Nov 19, 2019.

1. circuskevin

circuskevin Occasional commenter

There is a great little magic trick associated with this verse. Some of you must know it. You switch your index and middle fingers to make the 'dickie birds' vanish. I carry ring reinforcement rings around to act as 'dickie birds'.

I never see magicians use it. I have a lot of fun with it all the time so I thought I would share this information with you.

Anyone do any magic tricks by the way?

Kevin

2. HelenREMfan

HelenREMfan Star commenter

Demonstration?? You tube?
    Start of an internet sensation 'you tuber' career for @circuskevin ?

3. circuskevin

circuskevin Occasional commenter

lindenlea and sbkrobson like this.
  4. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Talking of magic and birds-
    This bloke went to the circus to ask for a job, and the circus boss asked him "so, what can you do?"
    The man erred and ummed uncomfortably a bit, and then finally said "not much actually. But I can do a really good impression of a bird!"
    "Well we've already got plenty of people who can do that" said the boss impatiently. "I'm sorry, we wont be needing you, we wont be taking you on for work today or in the future. Goodbye"
    "Ah well..." said the man sadly. And flew away.

lindenlea, primarycat, nomad and 2 others like this.