1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

TWINNING SCHOOLS

Discussion in 'Primary' started by emmam83, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I am currently working in an English private school in the Middle East and was wondering if anyone would like to do a short topic on recycling whilst twinning the schools? There would'nt be a lot of work involved on your part, just some posters and powerpoints that the children can make up! Year 4 or primary 5 would be great! Let me know if you are interested and i can send you the plan! Thank you!

E

2. Hello,
    I am currently working in an English private school in the Middle East and was wondering if anyone would like to do a short topic on recycling whilst twinning the schools? There would'nt be a lot of work involved on your part, just some posters and powerpoints that the children can make up! Year 4 or primary 5 would be great! Let me know if you are interested and i can send you the plan! Thank you!

E