1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Twelfth Night resources - please help!

Discussion in 'English' started by NationalTheatre, Jan 25, 2011.

1. NationalTheatre

NationalTheatre New commenter Jobseekers' Forum Host

Hello, so we have made you wonderful English teachers some Hamlet resources for your classrooms (www.prometheanplanet.com/nationaltheatre), and we took your advice about what you wanted. They are proving VERY popular.
    So now what I want to know is would you be interested in me doing something similar for Twelfth Night directed by Sir Peter Hall? And if so:
    What level is it most useful to aim the resource at? A-Level?
    What are the key scenes to study?
    What are the key learning questions I should consider when I structure the resource?
    What are good questions to ask when interviewing artists?

Any answers to these questions would be very helpful. Thank-you.

Maya

2. NationalTheatre

NationalTheatre New commenter Jobseekers' Forum Host

Hello, so we have made you wonderful English teachers some Hamlet resources for your classrooms (www.prometheanplanet.com/nationaltheatre), and we took your advice about what you wanted. They are proving VERY popular.
    So now what I want to know is would you be interested in me doing something similar for Twelfth Night directed by Sir Peter Hall? And if so:
    What level is it most useful to aim the resource at? A-Level?
    What are the key scenes to study?
    What are the key learning questions I should consider when I structure the resource?
    What are good questions to ask when interviewing artists?

Any answers to these questions would be very helpful. Thank-you.

Maya