1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tweeting from BETT

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by TheGingerTeacher, Jan 21, 2016.

1. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Hi guys I will be tweeting from BETT on Saturday. I am sure you all have much better things to do with your time but if you feel left out my twitter is:

https://twitter.com/IamCharlee

iGCSE101 likes this.
  2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Why not just go and enjoy the show. What makes you think that those of us that did not go would be interested? Just think how much more you could enjoy if you didn't stop every 10 minutes to type something into your phone!

3. TheGingerTeacher

This is an interesting point. I do find it strange that some people go to concerts and live events and then record them. On the other hand TES asked if I would be willing to do this and I agreed, I think it will be an interesting way to connect people on my social media to TES and the BETT event and I am sure I will enjoy the event and be able to keep my twitter updated.

Also some people do not go because they can't make it (distance, time etc.) not because they have chosen not to. Those that aren't interested have no need to read the tweets....

4. redlamp2

redlamp2 Occasional commenter

What makes you think anyone would be the least bit interested in your views on this? Just think how much more you could enjoy your life if you didn't waste that two minutes adding your pointless thoughts.

LanguageArtsLab and Charleei like this.
  5. TheGingerTeacher

I had a really good time I couldn't believe how big it was I didn't get to see everything so I was pleased other people tweeted (is that the right word? Twoot?) the bits I missed.