1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Tutpup - Maths and Spelling online resource

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sarahlou2629, May 15, 2011.

1. Hello.... I registered with them about a month ago and didn't have any problems?
    There were a few issues when registering my class as they have to sign-up individually and each have their own username (a colour, an animal and a 4-digit number, which you select from a list provided by Tutpup) and there were very few options left available. Maybe they're delaying new members so they can add more usernames?
    All I can say is keep trying or try again in a few weeks cos my class LOVE it and use it at home all the time too! They can play against each other and have competitions etc and I can track who has played and how they're doing etc.
    I hope you are successful :)

2. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Thank you.
    But can anyone try to regsiter now and let me know if they're able to?

3. I've just tried to register and it keeps saying there are no numbers for this colour and animal. I think I have tried every combination possible!

4. ShadowMan

ShadowMan New commenter

Thanks. Glad it's not just me. Everyone says how fab this is.

Clearly not that fab.

5. I managed to get a class signed up a few years ago and then it became impossible as they ran out of combinations of passwords and user names.... it was clearly an over demand. A shame as it was ever so good!

6. Has anybody managed to sign up to tutpup? It is most frustrating! I have contacted them a number of times but they never reply although they state that they endeavour to!